£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Database Developer - Remote (Must be UK based) - Up to £45,000 per annum
I've partnered with a forward-thinking, global medical device company looking for a Database Developer to join their rapidly growing UK team on a remote basis. The team are dotted around the UK with their head office being in Hertfordshire and they are looking for a SQL expert to perform migrations of their customers data to one of their several computer systems, ensuring a smooth transition.
Your responsibility as a Database Developer:
- The scope and quality of data migrations performed.
- You will provide demos/reports regarding the test migration to the customer and will support the client through this journey from requirement gathering, resolving queries, advising of the transition and providing support on data migration issues.
- As migrations are conducted using existing in-house migration tools, you will need to adapt, update and improve existing applications and processes.
Technical skills for the Database Developer:
- MS SQL Server (Is a must!)
- Microsoft Access
- Virtual Environment Configuration (VMWare, Azure).
The Database Developer position can pay up to £45,000 (flexible depending on previous experience) with interviews being lined up ASAP. This role offers the opportunity to join an innovative company that utalise technology to reimagine how innovative digital systems help medical pra ctitioners deliver more precise diagnoses! If you are interested, make sure you hit the apply button to find out more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.