Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 5th on Best Companies Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2021 and named as The Best Small Recruitment Company. We also have the Best Learning and Development across all industries, accredited by Best Companies in 2021.
We are taking a modern approach to recruitment and want you to join us on that journey! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI's like hours on the phone - we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2022; we still love making phone-calls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people. If you want to join a thriving company environment and be consistently supported to achieve your own goals, then Oscar is the ideal place for you.
- As a Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for developing your own network within the digital and tech space, working closely with our marketing team to build a brand that identifies you as a true expert within the market.
- You will be sourcing candidates and marketing vacancies across a variety of platforms for huge names across industries such as fashion, e-commerce, and software.
- You must be able to creatively write and craft job adverts that are designed to attract top talent across the industry.
- Attend various networking events and meet-ups within the tech and recruitment sphere.
- Gain strong commercial awareness about your market.
- Qualify candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Negotiate, influence, and persuade where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Graduate/graduate calibre candidate, with a background in a commercial position.
- Excellent communication skills, we are looking for someone with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships and effectively qualify potential candidates.
- Create and maintain a strong network.
- You must have an interest in technology and the digital space.
- Enthusiastic, with a willingness to learn and develop with the guidance of your manager and our L&D team.
- Experience in a recruitment/sales role is preferential but not essential if you can demonstrate extremely strong fundamental skills.
You also get:
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Bespoke training model built around your individual learning journey with us.
- 1pm Friday Finishes.
- Regular team and company social events.
- A leading Smartphone.
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards.
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc.
- Flexi-hours & some WFH options.
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme.
- Free flu vaccinations.
- Discounted health club membership.
Hit Apply Now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.