£40000 - £40001 per annum
26 days ago
Service Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager
We're looking for a Service Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager to join our team.
In this role, you'll report to the CMS and eCommerce Practice Lead and work closely with them to ensure that agreed services are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
* Manage client contracts (new development, call-offs, hosting, maintenance and support)
* Create and/or review and sign-off any deliverables, reports and outputs before they are sent to clients or other internal/external teams
* Setup priorities and create task lists for the CMS and e-Commerce team members, including requirement analysis, design process, development, content population, maintenance and support of websites / solutions
* Liaise with external collaborators / suppliers to agree budget, requirements, timescales, deliverables and invoicing schedules
* Review projects on our CRM and make sure stages are setup properly, timesheets are kept up-to-date and invoices are raised timely and correctly
* Strong knowledge of Drupal and Wordpress (including major plugins) features and super admin capabilities
* Full understanding of all project stages and dependences to ensure required data is collected and disseminated timely and appropriately (internally and externally)
* Proven experience in creating functional specifications
* Proven experience using online collaboration tools, such as email clients, calendars, chat / messaging applications etc
*You'll ideally have experience delivering projects and ongoing service contracts involving websites based on Drupal, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Joomla, Ibexa and/or custom/bespoke PHP-based solutions.
What we're offering
* A competitive salary
* Private health care
* Company pension
* Generous training and personal development
* Supportive, innovative, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues
* A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and develop your career
* Flexible working arrangement
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.