£550 - £551 per day
about 1 month ago
My Client is looking for a Delivery Manager for an initial 6 Months
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and paying £550 P/D.
You will work remotely, with some onsite client meetings as required (South Wales based).
If the below looks suitable please reply with an updated version of your CV and when you'd be able to start
Overview of role
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the detailed planning, management and delivery of Phase 2 of a digital transformation programme at a large private sector company. This role is hands-on, and requires the incumbent to steer and manage the Phase 2 programme, business, IT and 3rd party delivery team.
- Proven track record of a minimum of 6 years SAP-centric heterogenous implementations
- Recognised project management qualifications, plus extensive project management experience in projects involving both technical and business change
- Strong understanding and experience of major ERP related business processes, data, IT, infrastructure, applications, architecture and integration
- Good working knowledge of the SAP functional areas in scope
- Good working knowledge of the use of SAP Solution Manager in project delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and active listening skills
- Natural ability to lead, direct, coordinate and facilitate disparate teams
- Day to day leadership and support of the Phase 2 delivery team
- Governance and drive of delivery and the transition to BAU - to agreed scope, time, quality, budget
- and outcomes
- Ensure the people, process, data and business change elements are addressed, not only the IT and
- technical ones
- Develop and maintain the resourced project plan, including dependencies
- Align the project plan with the programme plan and business calendar
- Resource forecasting and management
- Project and workstream status reporting
- Production and provision of status and delivery information, options and recommendations to
- ensure visibility and aid decision making
- Ensure the appropriate review and sign off project deliverables
- Anticipate and deal with challenges, providing recommendations and solutions
- Prepare and secure agreement for moving through the various project stages
- Anticipate, capture, manage and report on project risks, issues, decisions and assumptions
- Remove blockers and highlight decisions or support required to enable progress
- Adhere to relevant Programme frameworks, governance, standards and strategies
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.