Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager - Up to £50,000, - Fully Remote - Excellent company retention rate
I am working with a Digital Agency, who are looking for a Service Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager to join the ecommerce team.
You'll ideally haveexperience delivering projects and ongoing service contracts involving websites based on Drupal and Wordpress
What's your role
* Manage client contracts (new development, call-offs, hosting, maintenance and support)
* Create and/or review and sign-off any deliverables, reports and outputs before they are sent to clients or other internal/external teams
* Liaise with external collaborators / suppliers to agree budget, requirements, timescales, deliverables and invoicing schedules
* Strong knowledge of Drupal and Wordpress (including major plugins) features and super admin capabilities
* Full understanding of delivering multiple projects within scope and budget
* Confiden liasing with the client and the technical teams, translating business requirements
What we're offering
* up to £50,000
* Private health care
* Company pension
* Generous training and personal development - they've even paid for their employees to be go through university!
* 2 all expense paid holidays to Greece
* Supportive, innovative, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues
* A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and develop your career
* Flexible working arrangement/ Fully remote
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.