Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£35000 - £60000 per annum
28 days ago
Team Lead - C++/C#.NET - Teeside/Remote
An IT solution provider who are based in the North East of England are searching for a new System Team Leader. They support businesses across the UK, providing services and solutions to help them improve and grow.
Reporting the Managing Director, you will be leading and managing an exciting system development project and the associated team. You will be responsible for managing the current and future development of the project, mapping the technological direction as well as assisting in hiring and management decisions.
The job will be split as follows:
- Software Development (40%)
- Workload Management (20%)
- Project evolution and strategy (30%)
- People Management (10%)
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for delivering projects end to end
- Investigate, update, and apply fixes as required.
- Working with the client to gather requirements, explaining technical decisions and processes where necessary.
- Regularly report progress and issues.
And you will have:
- Competency in Software Development Practices, C# .NET and C++ would be ideal.
- Must have proven industry experience of management
- Relevant degree or equivalent would be beneficial
- A passion for writing efficient, understandable, and well commented code
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to work independently and perform own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise
If you are a talented .Net Team Lead looking for a challenging role full of variety, security and autonomy then look no further.
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.