Amsterdam, North Holland
€64 - €68 per hour
12 days ago
DevOps Application Manager - Amsterdam
My client is creating a data-driven operation to provide insight into the current way of working and serves as the first step to real-time digital control.
Going digital will have a major impact on employees and the way they do their work. To understand the situation, we listen carefully to the needs of the end user. The challenge lies in developing a technical solution that best meets these needs and at the same time contributes to the KPIs defined for that particular role. The translation of the business solution to IT must be suitable to be able to continue to meet the demand in the future.
The role consists of configuring & managing workflows in a Low & No code platform.
The work consists of:
- Intake new cases and translate them into technical solutions
- Configuration & Testing of new workflows
- Changing existing workflows
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Business Consultancy
- All other common activities
Knowledge of and experience with:
- Low & No code development
- Externally built application.
- Java Scripting
- APIs We are
specifically looking for candidates who have experience with 1 (or more) of the following tooling:
- Zoho Creator
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Google App Maker
- Quick Base
- Salesforce App Cloud
- Nintex Workflow Cloud
You must be able to:
- Manager one or more projects (connect new customers / implement new customer wishes)
- Manage the application: Application management is concerned with the creation, management and modification of applications in response to established errors or changing technical or functional requirements.
- Work in an Agile way
Nice to have:
- Requirement gathering & creating a solution (workflow) in Smartflow
- Managing stakeholders
if you are interested in this project please apply now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.