City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Competitive benefits
about 1 month ago
A very exciting DevOps Engineer vacancy has become available with a leading London Fintech organisation. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a team that have broken the norm throughout the pandemic and upscaled massively. Now operating on a global scale with offices worldwide it is important that they continue to increase headcount. One of the now key appointments is a DevOps Engineer. Could that be you!?
Role: DevOps Engineer
Salary: Up to £75k
This London based role will see you work closely alongside the most modern technology, so it is a great opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date DevOps tech stack. If you are coming from a Fintech background obviously that is a plus but do not be put off if you are looking to get into Fintech.
What are they looking for you in you?
- A strong background in DevOps Engineering.
- 3+ years' experience operating in an AWS environment.
- Excellent understanding of containerisation (Kubernetes & Docker).
- Prior knowledge and understanding of Terraform in relation to Infrastructure.
- Clear understanding of DevOps methodologies and CI/CD.
If you are interested about learning more about this DevOps opportunity and feel it is something that matches up to your skillset / your desired new employer, then APPLY NOW!
AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, CI/CD
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.