about 1 month ago
Digital Account Director - up to £47,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, hybrid remote working (2 days a week in Leicester office), excellent training and development + much more!
This daring and creative agency strive to unlock the way people think, feel and act - helping their clients to connect with their audiences on a more human level.
They create strategies built on human insight, solve problems through human-centred design, delivering it all through technology that is intuitive and easy to use. And with 28 years' experience partnering with complex global organisations, their work is as varied as the challenges it brings them.
About you - Digital Account Director
You will be an experienced and driven Account Director with strong digital expertise to oversee and take responsibility for an established account, and also grow new exciting accounts, with a focus on digital and digital products.
You must be confident leading and growing clients, both flying solo as well as partnering with the Digital Director, Client Experience Director and Strategy team.
Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
- Passion for producing great digital work: A reputation for getting things right - first time. Commitment and respect for the processes that lead to great digital work.
- A strategic mindset: To engage UX specialists as well as strategists in an end-to-end capacity.
- Proven line management skills: our team means the most to us so we're looking for someone who can coach and mentor not only line reports but other members of the team with a positive attitude.
- Financial management guru: All over the figures - with a permanent eye on job profitability.
- Client satisfaction second to none: You know what your clients want before they do, and they will want to work with you before anyone else does.
- Blue chip experience: Knowledge of how large organisations are structured, and how stakeholders are influenced.
- Confident and self-motivated with maturity to relate to people at all levels.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to comfortably chair and run workshops / meetings.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays Christmas closure
- Birthday Day off (taken any time in your birth month)
- NEW! Connection Day - a once a month in person agency event. An opportunity to learn.
- Annual away day - where the focus is on us!
- Company pension scheme and access to financial advice
- Monthly seated massages
- Volunteer days where we give back to the community
- Breakfast on us: fruit, smoothies, toast and all the tea and fresh coffee that you can drink!
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes
- Dedicated events and a variety of regular socials
- Support and coaching with our Continuous Personal Development and training
- Flexible work hours (core hours from 09:30 - 4:30)
- Hybrid working with 2 day in and 3 day at home mix - however we encourage people to come into the office more days work together and connect.
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Digital Account Director - up to £47,000 plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme, hybrid remote working (2 days a week in Manchester office), excellent training and development + much more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.