Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
MW - MCR - Analytics_1615476812
about 1 month ago
Digital Analytics Lead - Google Analytics/SQL - Manchester - Up to £45,000
We are currently looking for candidates with strong backgrounds in consumer analytics for new roles within a growing analytics department. These keys are key hires for the business with the main objective being the gathering and provision of agile analytics as well as providing consultancy on what the art of the possible is with Insight. These insight are crucial for the definition of strategy and improvement to consumer experience, this driving revenue.
You will be working for a well-known business with large growth plans that have a big focus on training and development. This role would be prefect for someone who has in depth knowledge of consumer analytics but is now looking to take the next step with their career.
- Champion customer analytics across large part of the business
- Push forward roll out of consumer insight tools and technologies s
- Work with stakeholders to ensure accurate and insightful and information that affects key business decisions
- Push adoption of best practise within analytics
- Research and development into new analytics tools
- Proven experience using in web / marketing / trade / digital analytics
- SQL Skills
- Experienced in Stakeholder management / engagement
- Background in consumer analytics
If you are a interested in progressing your career with an organisation committed to meeting and innovating the needs of an increasingly diverse client and consumer base with the best talent across the globe then your search ends here!
Offering a competitive salary paired with a generous benefits package and excellent in house career development, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The application process for this role has already begun and interviews will be taking place shortly. To be considered, please send me your CV asap to avoid disappointment.
Analytics Lead - Google Analytics/SQL - Manchester - Up to £45,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.