Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Business Analyst - UX / Web / Mobile
Oscar are partnering with a Manchester-based Digital Agency, supporting their search for a Digital Business Analyst, who will be working with their clients on user-focused Web & Mobile projects.
In what will be a multi-faceted role, you'll be working closely with clients either via calls, Zoom or workshops to gain an understanding of their requirements and create User Stories, which will go into a Product Backlog which you will help to manage & refine.
Typical projects tend to be user-focused web or mobile applications and websites, often including integrations with 3rd party platforms. You will understand clients needs-and-wants from platforms, interact with users and use data to understand their journey through platforms, and use that data to drive decisions. You'll partner with UX designers to redesign customer journeys.
What they are looking for from you
First and foremost, the client will consider people from non-Business Analysis positions. Previous successful hires were Account Managers, Test Analysts and Project Managers in their previous roles.
What people DO need to have is:-
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to priories workload. You'll be managing product backlogs so you need to work with others to understand what is important, and in what order.
- Experience in a client-facing position where you organise & facilitate things like workshops, and understand their business needs and translate those into requirements.
- Have a strong familiarity with web and mobile digital solutions across a variety of industries and have knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Have lots of initiative and able to work autonomously.
- Have experience at project initiation or discovery.
- A background of using data to inform your decisions and influence the decisions of your clients and colleagues.
- Experience in a digital agency OR B2B digital / software environment, where you deliver solutions for clients.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.