£18000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Digital Content Writer - Remote with occasional office visits - Flexible working hours - up to £24,000 Doe - Wellbeing days - Bonuses - Training - Progression!!
As a Digital Content Writer you will be reporting to the Marketing Team Lead to create content for various clients across different industries. You will spend time researching and immersing yourself in each industry to provide the strongest and most original SEO content. You will become an expert in your field and be responsible for driving content creation, writing blogs and content for the website.
- You will have proven previous experience working as a content writer preferably within an agency background
- You have previously written content for commercial businesses
- You have a passion for creating digital content and are highly creative with this
- Previous SEO experience is advantageous however not essential
- Previous experience working with CMS such as WordPress is preferable however again not essential
- A willingness to learn and keen desire to drive personal performance
They are an award winning full service digital agency that are experiencing a continued period of growth. They consider you, your work, and your values in all aspects of the business. They are a place for people who love what they do and work on interesting projects to shape the future of Digital.
- They offer 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Two wellbeing days per year!
- They offer bonuses for individual performance and hitting targets
- Remote or Hybrid working - work wherever is best for you!
- Company socials and celebrations
- Mental health advocates - Professional counselling available
- Bereavement support
- Continued training and progression opportunities
- Giving back - Charity and fundraising activities
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company laptop and hardware
If you're an experienced Content Writer and looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the 'Apply' button now!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.