£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager - £50,000 - Crewe
3 remote working days flexitime, bonus scheme, 28 days hols plus bank hols, £200 to spend on non-work personal development and many more!
A rare opportunity has come on the market for a 200-year-old thriving Non-Profit business in the heart of Crewe are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager after a period of massive growth and a company restructure!
They have an established marketing team of 8 as well as a dedicated external agency and are looking for someone with strong Digital campaign experience to take them to the next level!
- Executing all digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital and media
- Managing media budgets ensuring campaign costs are justified, measured and realistic and that spend remains within budget parameters
- Drive new leads via online channels
- Manage and measure digital channels including paid search, SEO, paid social and media, email, CRO and design and other relevant channels. Work with digital agency to research, plan and execute campaigns. Digitally support lead generation campaigns for off-line activities such as conferences and events
- Manage and delivery HubSpot Inbound Campaigns with the agency, continually reviewing performance and identify opportunities to improve.
- Experience with A/B testing and HubSpot are essential
- 3 years experience minimum
- Bonus scheme
- Remote working days
- 10% pension contribution
- Flexible working/flexitime
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health care cash plan
- Annual allowance to spend on non-work related personal development (ie ski/snowboarding lessons or Skill Share membership)
- On site gym membership
- Free on site car parking
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email email@example.com to recommend someone.
Digital Marketing Manager - £50,000 plus 3 remote working days, flexitime, bonus scheme, 28 days hols plus bank hols, £200 to spend on non-work personal development and many more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.