£46000 - £56000 per annum + +benefits
about 1 month ago
Digital Product Manager Role (IT) - National Transportation Organisation - 2-3 days per week in Central London - Up to £56,000 per annum + exceptional pension contribution, 33 days' holiday, and more!
I am currently working with a national organisation, who due to organic growth and continued success, are now looking to add a Digital Product Manager to their team! This position will see the successful candidate lead on a wide variety of internal digital website and mobile apps product developments. You'll work closely with cross functional teams across the business, including operations and commercial, to drive and deliver digital solutions and process optimization.
As the Digital Product Manager you will be responsible for identifying, prioritising, and bringing business cases to a range of exciting digital initiatives. You will work on the improvement of this organisations internal systems and applications (primarily mobile and web focused).
This is an amazing (and rare) opportunity to join a growing business and take full ownership of internal digital transformation products!
- Taking ownership of, and leading on, the strategic product roadmap for internal digitization products.
- Owning the product backlog for the roadmap all whilst ensuring that prioritization is being driven by data and customer insights.
- Working with cross-functional teams to establish different ways of optimising the use of the mobile apps.
- Liaising with Solutions Architects and IT teams to understand current hurdles, and how best to overcome them
- Focusing on whether current mobile apps are fit for purpose.
- Own the relationship with key suppliers and partners to continue driving product growth and success.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role with digital and mobile products.
- Experience building internally facing products
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong understanding of Data Analysis
- Working technical knowledge (particularly around web and mobile products)
This national transportation company, who boast multiple offices across the country, are experiencing a super exciting level of growth - and they want you to be a part of it! This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a small but hardworking team and have a chance to change how the business operates internally via the mobile apps.
They offer an extensive range of benefits, ranging from a market leading pension contribution, through to highly discounted travel! This role won't be around for much longer so hit the apply button now so that you don't miss out on an amazing opportunity to further your career.
Digital Product Manager Role - National Transportation Organisation - 2-3 days per week in Central London - Up to £56,000 per annum + exceptional pension contribution, 33 days' holiday, and more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.