Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 25% bonus potential
about 2 months ago
Digital Product Manager - E-commerce / UX
One of Oscar's long-standing e-commerce clients are looking for a Digital Product Manager, ideally with experience of delivering user-focused digital products, to join them during a period of expansion in their digital products teams.
They have a number of well-known branded websites, with the majority of work planned will be to capitalise on an uplift in traffic, driving new features and continuously improving the UX of their products.
This role will own the broader product vision across our clients digital products, with you both 'hands on' with managing product backlogs for your own platform, but also mentoring other Product Managers and setting a broader vision for them to align to.
What's the draw?
The role presents a chance to join a major Manchester e-commerce firm, in an exciting period of change, with a strong track record of creating leaders from within.
These guys have made some amazing strides over the last couple of years, but there is scope to take things much further. For people that have delivered good software products previously and want to tackle something on a bigger scale, or perhaps have worked on large transactional digital platforms and have loads of cool experience to draw up, then this is great role.
You will get to own your own products roadmap, in culture where is okay to fail-fast!
In addition, our clients Product model and overall maturity towards 'Agility' continues and with it, their Product delivery model continues to grow. For the right person, this will opening up career development opportunities.
What are they are looking for in you
- You'll have previous experience working in a structured Product function and have taken digital products, and either launched from scratched, but certainly have improved the experience & engagement of existing platforms.
- You are great at using data to make informed decisions, particularly around testing the impact of any UX improvements that you have driven.Experience of working with complex software products, with many 'moving parts', features and services.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & management skills - you're pretty awesome at building consensus across the business & in technical teams.
- Strong Product Management practices from developing product visions, to setting up and managing product backlogs. You're whizz at prioritization!
- You make analytics decisions driven by data - you know all about OKR's and the KPI's that measure the progress towards achieving them
PLEASE NOTE: The client will consider Product Owners or even Business Analysts that have been de-facto Product Owners for this role
- Hybrid working, 2 days a week in the office
- Manchester City Centre location
- 25% annual bonus potential
- Excellent staff discount scheme
- Health cash plan
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.