£40001 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, pension
14 days ago
Product Owner - Digital
Oscar Technology are partnering with a customer-centric financial services firm in Cheshire, that are looking for to hire a Product Owner to own a new digital-platform for corporate customer.
The role would help shape the product vision and deliver the technical roadmap for a new digital platform they've recently launched and are looking to increase it's functionality, features and integrate new products into. As such the role requires a good understand of delivering digital products, product ownership best practice (user stories, speccing MVPs and backlog management) but also a decent grasp of finance or insurance products.
The company themselves put the customer at the very centre of their business ethos and are extremely values-led, so for Product Owners that value the customer journey and want to work in a user focused environment, then this is an employer that have that ethic engrained into their mission statement.
- Experience of the product lifecycle
Experience with Financial Services or Insurance Products
- Experience of agile digital delivery methodology is key
- Experience of working in a digital environment is essential.
- Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive customer experience, product feedback and testing
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Experience of working for a recognised consumer brand and a strong understanding of balancing customer need with commercial outcome
- Project Management - planning, structure, managing issues and reporting progress
- Analysis skills - conducting research, assimilating and articulating observations and drawing conclusions
- Tenacious and enthusiastic in the face of hurdles and challenges - desire and ability to get things done
- Excellent communication skills - presentations and written reports
- Excellent consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.