£40001 - £50000 per annum + health plan
29 days ago
Digital Product Owner
Oscar Technology are partnering with a customer-centric, values-led financial services firm in Cheshire, that are looking for to hire a Product Owner to own a new digital-platform for corporate customers.
The role would help shape the product vision and deliver the technical roadmap for a new digital platform they've recently launched and are looking to increase it's functionality, features and integrate new products into. As such the role requires a good understand of delivering digital products, product ownership best practice (user stories, speccing MVPs and backlog management) but also a decent grasp of finance or insurance products.
You'll have a strong grasp of using data to make analytical decisions and setting KPIs to work towards broader OKRs.
The company themselves have a decades-held pedigree of putting the customer at the very centre of their business ethos and are extremely values-led, so for Product Owners that value the customer journey and want to work in a user focused environment, then this is an employer that have that ethic engrained into their mission statement.
- Previous Financial Services or Insurance industry experience
- Previous experience as a Digital Product Owner / Manager
- A strong grasp of Agile / Scrum practices
- Experience of working in a digital environment is essential.
- Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive customer experience, product feedback and testing
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Excellent consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.