£40001 - £55000 per annum + hybrid working
25 days ago
Digital Product Owner - E-Commerce
Oscar Technology are partnered with a growing firm that are investing significantly in their e-commerce presence, supporting their search for a Digital Product Owner.
The role will be a centre point between Trading, IT and Marketing teams, plus 3rd parties, looking after their Digital platforms including e-commerce & self-service platforms.
More importantly, the role plays a key role in driving forward the online part of a business that is already a market-leader in its niche.
The Digital Product Owner role will have a major emphasis on user acquisition, so you role will play a key role in improving the UX of their digital presence, measuring the impact of changes with data and ultimate working towards OKR's based around growing online revenues.
This role is working for one of Europe's largest specialist retail firms, joining them at a time of significant investment in technology.
This is cracking role for someone to come in at a crucial period and not only embed Product best practice into the Web / E-commerce function, but also to drive the adoption of new technology & improvements to the UX.
What they are looking for in you
- 3+ years experience with web-based products
- Strong problem-solving skills especially in the above areas.
- A good understanding of Online / E-Commerce user acquisition, by improving customer journeys & measuring the changes using analytics.
- Analytical and fact-based decision-making process
- Great at using facts and evidence to build consensus
Any other business?
- Hybrid working, with 3 days a week in the office & 2 WFH.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- An annual bonus scheme
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.