£48000 - £50000 per annum + 28 days old, Health Cash plan
about 1 month ago
Digital Product Owner - Great bens / £50k
Oscar are working with values-led, mutual insurer, supporting their search for Digital Product Owner that will own both the digital & offline Customer Journey for several products.
Their primary business is focused on a core Health Insurance plan, but in addition they have developed several other occupational health and health & wellbeing products, which are complemented with online / digital journeys.
You role as a Product Owner will be to continuous improve the Customer Journey for signups, administration and claims, through both web & mobile journeys, plus their complimenting offline journeys.
As such, your role collaborates with Commercial & Marketing teams, plus technology teams, 3rd parties and of course users.
Experience & Skills required
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Experience of owning online / digital customer journeys
- Strong appreciation of UX & understanding of the SDLC
- Ideally some experience of Wireframing, though not essential
- Ideally some experience with Financial, Insurance-type products & their online customer journeys
Based in Crewe, close to the station with onsite parking
3 days a week office based
5% annual bonus (based on a company, departmental & personal performance) - typically paid April each year based on the previous calendar year
- Up to 10% matched pension contribution, provided by Royal London
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Holiday entitlement includes the ability to buy up to 5 additional days. You can also carry over 5 days into the following calendar year, provided they are taken by the following March.
- Level 2 Health Cash plan
- A £200 annual allowance to spend on non-work related / extra-curricular personal development (i.e. learning a new language, etc)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.