Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £55001 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Digital Project Manager - £55,000 - Leeds/Remote
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday trading scheme, training and progression taken seriously, hybrid/flexible working options, employee assistance programme, regular team socials and annual company days out & more!
An agency that pioneers outstanding digital solutions to transform and accelerate leading brands, is looking to welcome a new Senior Digital Project Manager to their global agency! They help their client deliver incredible experiences to transform their lives.
As an agency without borders, they are digital experts that encourage their people to be the best they can be! If you're passionate about delivering digital projects, then keep reading!
The role: Senior Digital Project Manager
In this role you will be managing multiple projects with big budgets, leading your production team on a journey through the full project lifecycle. They work in an Agile environment, delivering projects through cross-functional teams - your role will be to keep everyone organized, productive and importantly, happy!
You'll deliver on a range of digital projects to take sports clubs worldwide, digitising customer journeys, reimagine the future of higher education & much more! This can be anything from web/app design and development, software development and even experience design!
As a Senior Digital Project Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing project financials
- Managing customer relationships and maintaining client's trust
- Resource planning within your production team
- Managing risk and updating stakeholders where required
- Facilitating workshops to enable the teams to work efficiently
- Proven Project Management experience in digital applications, software development & multimedia - through the full SDLC/project lifecycle
- Experience managing the financials
- Experience managing remote teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile ways of working experience
- Knowledge/experience of an enterprise CMS or DXP, such as Sitecore or Kentico
What's in it for you?
- A salary up to £55,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid/remote - offices in Leeds/Manchester
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual team days away
- & much more!
Get in touch now to find out more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.