Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Project Manager - Web / E-commerce
Oscar Technology are partnering with a rapidly expanding Digital Agency firm based in Manchester that are continuing to expand their Project Management teams and are looking to add another Project Manager to their team.
The company have recently joined a larger group, but locally are one of Manchesters leading digital agencies, with a particular specialism for delivering e-commerce projects.
This role would be working with a new, on-boarding client, delivering commerce solutions through sprints, adhoc releases, and go-live launches.
The role would require you to manage cross-functional teams to deliver a digital transformation, using functional and non-functional requirements to deliver progress to meet monthly agreed sprints.
You would also look to establish a continuous improvement program for the Ecommerce platforms.
- Ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manager and mitigate assumptions, issues, risks, and dependencies
- Good knowledge of Scrum/ Kanban
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Nice to haves
- Agile SCRUM/KANBAN qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Digital agency experience
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- 32 days' holiday
- Social events & Meet Up's
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.