Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £95000 per annum
about 2 months ago
This Fintech client is one the fastest growing, and a multi-award winning, international FinTech companies in Europe and are a true market leader in their field. They are looking to expanding their Birmingham office with a remote working Director of Product to work across web and mobile products. If you're used to (i) making decisions with complete autonomy and (ii) telling the C-Suite what to do, rather than the other way around; then check out what this bigger than life challenge will look like for you:
What you'll be getting up to:
- Using your understanding of the business strategy to identify opportunities that can move the business forward
- Understand market dynamics and opportunities to drive product direction
- Work with a small team of Engineers to drive product development
- Help grow product management and tech team in alignment with product roadmap
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape in Fintech and use market intelligence to inform product decisions
- Be the expert on engagement and the product funnel. Understand and take ownership of challenges and opportunities for growth across the entire product lifecycle.
- Co-manage the roadmap with the delivery team. Prioritise business opportunities to deliver the most impactful initiatives
What we need from you:
- Experience in a senior product role is essential, ideally a Head of Product or Director of Product
- Customer-centric, bringing an outside-in lens to everything you do
- Proven product experience at a strategic level. Ideally, some of that in start-ups or scale-ups and experience leading product teams (internally and externally)
- Wired for strategy; You will recognise where the industry and competitors are going and you know when to drive ahead and when to pivot.
- Focused on execution; You have the ability to collaborate with teams to prioritise ruthlessly and deliver customer value, managing key metrics with a natural attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Fintech space
- Live within 2 hours of Birmingham ideally, despite the role being fully remote initially due to COVID
Benefits: On offer for the right Director of Product in Birmingham is a highly competitive salary and great benefits including 32 days holiday!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.