New York, USA
US$260000 - US$300000 per annum + Equity
11 days ago
Oscar Tech has partnered with an innovative construction / real estate technology business, to support their hiring of a Director of Sales.
HQ'd in NYC, this business is growing rapidly and looking to appoint a Director of Sales to oversee half of the enterprise reps across the country.
This is a non quota carrying role.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Customer Success, the Director will lead and support a remote based field sales team in their efforts to build relationships with prospects and customers, strategically move the sales process forward, and provide the necessary tools for success. You will be joining a high performance organization and will be responsible to work with sales leadership and the management team to drive success within the North American marketplace. The Director is an expert in the sales process, playing a pivotal role in coaching and guiding the sales team to achieve personal and professional sales targets.
What You'll Do:
● Lead a team of experienced remote Account Executives and Senior Account Executives
● Work closely with the VP President of Sales and Customer Success to develop and deliver a strategy to exceed quarterly/annual revenue goals
● Grow, manage, support the pipeline and forecasting process
● Participate in sales engagements, including strategy sessions, pre-calls, post-calls, and contract negotiations
● Support reps in demo meetings or in person meetings as needed.
● Provide ongoing coaching, motivation, and development to strengthen your team's selling techniques enabling them to achieve their goals
● Provide detailed analysis and reporting on your team's KPI progress on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
● Collaborate and align with business development, marketing, customer success, and product teams; providing intuitive feedback when needed
● Work with the VP of Sales to identify and implement process improvements that promote productivity and drive efficiency
● Acquire a strong working knowledge of the Company's products, competitor's products, and the market
● Embody and promote company values through your actions and relationships with your team
● Conduct one on ones weekly or biweekly to support your team
● Facilitate onboarding, training and ramp up for all new reps coming into the organization. This involves role playing with pitch practice.
● Support VP of Sales in pricing, packaging and incentive plans
● Engaging in business development & channel partnerships to help facilitate growth
We are looking to speak to qualified candidates in the NYC area. Previous experience in a start-up or scale-up SaaS business is highly preferred. Previous experience of managing a team of reps is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and I am happy to talk you through all the details. Please submit an application and I will follow up with you shortly.
OTE is 260-300k dependant on experience. Equity is on offer.
Alternatively, you can message me at email@example.com
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.