Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
.NET Developer - Remote
An opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join a team that is currently implementing a rewrite of its existing platform to improve reliability, scalability and maintainability.
You would be responsible for:
- Migrating functionality from monolithic ASP.NET 4.8/Core code base into discrete .Net 5.0 services
- Writing clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications to other developer and the support team
The position is fully remote, with a starting salary of up to £45,000.
What they're looking for:
The position would fit someone who is passionate about software development, a team player and an excellent communicator with good attention to detail.
They are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns
- Up to date .NET exposure, i.e. .Net Core 3.x, .Net 5.x
The following skills would be desirable but there will be opportunity to learn and grow these skills.
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure DevOps
- Use of an ORM like Entity Framework, or Dapper
- Authoring NuGet packages, either public or for internal use
- Writing and consuming REST APIs
- Atlassian tools, i.e. JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence
- Experience of working in a distributed team would be advantageous
- General eCommerce experience would be beneficial
If this role interests you then please apply or email email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.