£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to a join a team that is working on an exciting greenfield project in a company that is the worldwide leader in equipment rentals.
You would be responsible for:
- Analysing and planning of technical requirements for solutions
- Writing and reviewing code functionality and standards
- Preparing of test cases for unit & integration testing
- Being involved in the successful deployment of applications and solutions
- Problem solving and resolving technical issues
The position is based in Birchwood (Warrington) with a hybrid working pattern of 1 day in office 4 days remote and a salary of up to £40,000.
What they're looking for:
The position would suit a team player with strong communication skills who can work to well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET and T-SQL
- Experience integrating with other systems through web services, e.g. REST and GraphQL
- Experience with Azure Integration technologies (Inc. App services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, and API Manager Etc.)
- Agile Development methodologies
- Good knowledge of version control & CI/CD
The following skills would be desirable:
- Azure DevOps
If this role interests you please apply or email email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.