York, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join a team that is migrating their existing Windows Forms based client into the web. You will be working with product owners and our existing application developer.
The company is a leading provider of business management software within the healthcare sector working with of both small independent practices to large multi-nationals all across the UK. They aim to fulfil their customer's technology needs and deliver great software that enables their clients to run profitable businesses and provide excellent clinical care.
The position is 3 days a week in office in York and two days remote, with a starting salary of up to £60,000 D.O.E.
What they are looking for:
This role would suit a team worker who is passionate about software development and actively keeps up to date with the latest technologies.
- Experience with C# and the .NET tech stack
- Good understanding of OOP principles and coding design patterns
- Experience working with version control systems (GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
- We use GIT provided by Azure DevOps (previously VSTS/TFS)
- Must be comfortable working with REST API's
- We are using ASP.NET Core
- Good appreciation and experience writing testable code with unit tests and working in a test-driven manner
- Experience developing with SQL or other RDBMS
The following skills would be beneficial but are not essential and can be taught:
- multiple API's and services
- Experience developing NodeJS server-side applications
- Experience working with and developing GraphQL API's
- Architecting enterprise applications
- Experience working with CI/CD tooling building deployment pipelines with Jenkins, VSTS, TFS, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (increasing to 30 days with long term service)
- Pension Scheme ( 4% employer contribution)
- Private Healthcare Corporate scheme
- On-site parking
- Remote working
- Flexitime (core hours of 10am - 3pm)
- Access to Pluralsight for personal development
- And many more
If this role interests you then please apply or email email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.