Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
17 days ago
I have partnered with a company that designs integrated end-to-end surveillance control systems for the world's most demanding security environments. They excel at complex projects that require innovative tailored solutions with high reliability and flexibility, specifically for casinos, oil and gas, public space, banking, transport and critical infrastructure applications. With over 25 years of high security systems experience, field proven products, and expert support personnel in the UK, US, Europe, UAE and Singapore, the company offers its clients turnkey networked solutions for comprehensive protection and peace of mind.
They are looking for .NET Developers to create and maintain containerised services that form part of their platform. These services contain both back end and UI capabilities for both workforce management and cloud evidence locker aspects of their platform. Typically developed using .NET core, in line with latest best practice in terms of development and deployment practices, developers build features to meet the latest demands of our customers and strategic roadmap.
Working Pattern: 80% Remote (1 day a week in office)
Salary: up to £45,000
You will be involved in:
- The deployment and operation of their security software platform based on containerised services.
- The creation of dashboards and analytics queries to manage running environments.
- Close collaboration with development teams to help automate build, test and release processes.
- Collaboration with software architect and product management to help design the deployment of our platform components to create a secure and scalable platform, that is as easy to operate as possible.
- Support of the Global Support team to help them in their job of identifying and diagnosing software faults so that we can provide the best experience for the users of our platform
What they are looking for:
The role would suit an individual who can work both independently and collaboratively within a team who can work effectively to meet deadlines and actively come us with innovative solutions to problems. They are looking for an individual who actively keeps up to date with the newest technologies and experience with the following:
- .NET Core
- REST APIs
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.