Billingham, County Durham
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
The company is an IT solution provider. With 7 offices across the UK and 100+ staff we offer clients a genuine 24/7 support service through our own internal service desk, implementation team, software developers and cabling engineers.
We are looking for an .Net Developer to join our development team. Reporting the Head of Software, you will deliver projects to high standard and within deadlines, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure milestones can be met and reporting on progress.
Salary: Up to £45K D.O.E
Working Pattern: Hybrid - 3 days in office, 2 days remote
Your duties will include:
- Delivering projects end to end under the supervision of the Head of Software
- Investigating, updating, and applying fixes as required.
- Working together with the client to gather requirements, explaining technical decisions and processes where necessary.
- Regularly report progress and issues.
What We're Looking For
This role would suit an well organised individual who can work well both within a team and independently, who strives to achieve best practice and who has industry experience with:
- C# .NET
- Native HTML
- Flexible working environment
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of 2 years' service
- Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular social events
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.