City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
18+ months experience backend with .Net & MVC
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week in the London based office with 2 days remote working.
- £45,000-£55,000, Competitive based on experience!
- Great Benefits
This is an opportunity for a talented .Net developer to join a fast-growing company in the trading platforms & data services working for some of the UKs biggest B2B wholesalers in the food and drink industry.
You will primarily be working with stakeholders in the business to design and build the right solutions in order to meet the customers needs as well as expressing your creativity in contributing new ideas to improve the company's SaaS offerings, internal systems and processes.
This business has big plans to extend the existing product suite and build a next generation of eCommerce products a team that you will be part of!
Role Requirements for the .Net Developer
- 18+ months working with .Net & MVC
- Semi or Full stack experience working backend
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work within a team or as an Individual
- SQL, Azure, React, C#
- Exciting Bonus Scheme!
- Great company events & social!
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays!
- Company pension scheme!
- Skills development & support through technical courses to enhance your skills!
This is a brand that provide top class platforms and data services across the UK for some of the largest B2Bs for the food and drink market wholesalers and their customers. The platform allows direct integration with their customer's systems to provide high volume trading network handling results in annual turnover excess of £70m!
Despite this success there not done there... with huge opportunities ahead they are looking to build the business by adding to the team!
Can you see yourself as part of this growth?
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.