£45000 - £55000 per annum + Hybrid working, Great benefits.
2 months ago
.Net Developer - Flexible hybrid working model 2-3 days a week in the office/home working - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Based in Surrey I am working with a company who work in progressing their client's journey from chaos to control by implementing the finest digital tools. They specialise in providing beautifully crafted web based business applications their goal is to equip their clients with the tools to get more done!
They are looking for their newest .Net developer with a solid foundation in web development, complemented by a strong ability to get to grips with client requirements. You will be working in a fast-paced, busy environment in which team players thrive, but you will be expected to take the initiative and work autonomously when appropriate.
- Backend language (such as C# + .NET Framework/.NET Core)
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, fun, creative, focused and diligent
- Able to balance the ability to work autonomously, with the willingness to ask for help in a timely manner
- Experience of mobile/responsive design, Xamarin, or Ionic
- Working knowledge of any 'flavour' of Git, CI/CD
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Docker, AWS, Azure
On a day to day, you will be
Supporting the Senior Developer/Project Manager on a project and help with...
- Communicate effectively with the client
- Communicate effectively with the team
- Provide regular progress reports to the project manager
Identify & communicate opportunities and new ideas for...
- adding value to client projects
- software widgets/plug-ins
You will be also working closely with the marketing team in order to maximise key product development news, initiatives, competitions, project opportunities, marketing opportunities - consider channels such as social media, company website, online publications/PR, events.
Get in Touch!
If you're interested in hearing more about the position get in touch on 07936 934604 or send your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.