Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £60000 per annum
28 days ago
Vacancy: Mid and Senior .NET Developer
Skills: C# - .NET Core - SQL - Azure
Location: Leeds - 2 days a week
Industry: Defence Tech
Package: Up to £60,000 (DOE), 33 days annual leave (incl BH), flexible working (core hours 10 - 4), healthcare, life assurance, tech and cycle scheme, personal development and more.
You would be joining a company with a global presence that specilises in pioneering built-for-purpose products and services to market for defence companies across the world. This opportunity will allow you to work with cutting edge technologies as you deliver technologies including intelligent technical surveillance, sensor technologies and tracking systems for a variety of sectors such as national security, counter terrorism and law enforcement.
You would be responsible for:
- Full stack software development (primarily using C#, ASP.Net, WPF, SQL Server) across desktop, web, and mobile solutions.
- Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle from software design and implementation, to test verification, deployment, and support.
- Creating design proposals for new features and contributing to the product roadmaps
- Supporting and mentoring other junior/mid developers
- Following the process of peer reviews, unit testing and automated testing.
- Supporting the System Integration and Evaluation teams
- Contributing to team sprints (planning, estimation, retrospectives, etc.) and working with project managers to ensure the delivery of features/changes/products.
- Participating in other business processes (e.g., specification reviews, project milestones, lesson learnt, etc.).
The role would suit an passionate individual with an interest in continuous improvement who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment both individually and as part of a team, with experience in:
- WPF (Desirable)
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing now. We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.