Derbyshire, E. Midlands, England
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to 28days hol, company shares
11 months ago
- Developing web applications as part of the wider development team, with a focus on improving user experience.
- Responsible for implementation of solutions in close conjunction with architecture and test teams.
- Providing technical advice to all teams as required.
- Providing technical support to the Support team as required.
- Individual must have high standards of written and communication skills.
- Proactive nature with a love of coding
- Continually strive for quality
- Naturally solve challenging problems both alone and with others.
- Be organised and manage time affectively under pressure.
- C#/.NET experience
- MVC & Dependency Injection
Highly desirable skills
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
This business is a leading financial information company who are one the most recognised consumer brands in the UK. They have won over 50 awards and really are experts in the services they provide. They pride themselves on thriving in the design and delivery of their digital strategy. They have won a number of awards nationally that they are very proud of, for the creativity provided in their solutions. They recognise that it is quality over quantity and following their awards they are home to some of the most talented and inventive IT professionals that exist and nurture talent whilst providing opportunity and a family feel environment. With a thread of passion that runs through the office, they care about the solutions that they provide and it is no surprise that most employees are not only colleagues but friends. The company have high staff retention rates, a relaxed working environment and a youthful/sociable and 'non-corporate' attitude. With their company continuing to grow, they have great scope in terms of career progression and now they are looking for someone to grow and thrive with them.
They offer a flexible environment where every team member's opinion is valued. You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly in your career and have a real impact on the on-going growth of the business.
If you are an experienced Software Developer looking for an exciting opportunity that will offer you variety and the opportunity to make a real difference in a technology focused business then this is the role for you!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.