£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Oscar are partnering with a market leader in the entertainment industry, supporting their search for a .NET Developer, who will be working with their team to create software that is considered market leading in the gaming industry.
In what will be a multi-faceted role, you'll be working closely with your team to create a product that will be used week in, week out, by tens of thousands of consumers in the hospitality industry. Every client is different and this will ensure that no two projects are the same.
Typical projects tend to be focused around creating unique web applications, features, and sections of the game for new clients as well as building and updating systems that have already been supplied to existing clients. The aim is to keep everything fresh and up to date.
What they are looking for from you
What people DO need to have is:-
- A solid understanding/background in the world of .NET.
- Experience of working on/with web applications built using ASP.NET MVC
- Have lots of initiative and able to work autonomously as the team only intends to be in the office 1-2 days a week post lockdown
- A desire to build code for the future, not just to scrape together a solution that works now.
- A desire to learn & grow within your role - there's a continually changing environment and they'll happily give you opportunity to thrive taking on new challenges.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.