Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Software Engineer (.NET)
Location: Fully remote / Leeds
Industry: Digital Agency
Package: up to £55,000, fully remote, flexible hours, training and progression
You would be joining a pioneering global company with offices around the UK and Europe, delivering digital solutions worldwide to provide leading brands with transformative business growth. They put their people first by providing a supportive and collaborative environment that will aid your growth to become the best you can be. They believe in collectivism and the power of the individual to change the world. Together yoy make the incredible every day. They will turn your ambitions into tangible reality and partner with you along the journey but know the final destination belongs to you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join a team working to deliver world class digital experience to both current and new clients. You'll be apart of a great team working on a variety of projects and interacting with a range of clients. You would mainly be using Sitecore so having CMS experience would be beneficial but no worries if you haven't as you'll be given platform training to get you certified. Plus you'll get to work alongside some amazing Sitecore Developers to further help your upskilling. You will be provided with great training opportunities, as a Microsoft Gold partner, you'll will able to gain your Microsoft certifications to become MSCD's.
Your role will include:
- Delivering web applications as part of the scrum team
- Contribution to designing and architecting applications with the wider team
- Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
- Producing estimates for requirements
We're looking for developers who have experience in:
- .Net Framework (MVC, .Net Core, API's)
- Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or similar CMS (ideal but not required)
- Working with Visual Studio IDE
- CI (Continuous Integration) approaches and tools e.g. Azure DevOps and build/release pipelines
- Developing component-based solutions.
- Exposure to service orientated architecture
You would be taking an agile approach meaning a majority of your work would be delivered in three to six- month cycles, this will allow you to have exposure to a range of new and exciting task.
- Remote First (At home or in the office - whatever suits you best)
- Up to 25 days leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Buy and Sell Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
- Online Doctor - appointment system
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Perk box benefits account, including weekly coffee, monthly cinema ticket and birthday box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Flu vaccination
- Annual team away days
- Electric Vehicle scheme
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration. Remote interviews are commencing next week. We also offer a referral free if you know anyone who may be suitable, we offer a referral free for successful recommendations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.