Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
Vacancy: Mid + Senior level software Developer
Skills: Solid back end experience in C#, ASP.Net, MVC and any knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS would be a bonus.
Location: Manchester City Centre (ideal location for public transport links)
Industry: Software house
Package: £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including flexible start and finish times (core working hours 10am - 4pm), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus the opportunity buy & sell holidays, healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free Friday lunch, reward & recognition scheme and many more!
With a recent office move to the heart of Manchester City Centre this is a great time to join a collaborative development team who are passionate about making change and think outside the box. You'll be responsible for the design and development of exciting, industry-leading business features within their platform. They push production releases frequently and are looking for ambitious people to help them push their company expansion throughout the UK and US.
Software Developer role requirements:
- They look for developers with experience in web based technology and development of both front end and back systems. Being able to work as part of a team is a must
- Working primarily on the Microsoft stack, they are interested in candidates with a solid commercial experience of C# ASP.NET, whether that be WebForms or MVC and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code and Domain Driven Design
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration and TDD
- The 'nice to haves' in this role include: Lucence, Cloud Search, node.js, SignalR, Git, JIRA, Team City and ReadyRoll, AWS EC2, RDS or Cloud Search
A successful and well-established software house with offices in the USA and Manchester and an award-winning product with over 1 million registered users worldwide. With an enviable culture that promotes collaboration, support and engagement, this company thrives from work life balance and holds regular social activities and even has a games room on site! As well as a generous starting salary, this company offers a package including flexible working hours, remote working options, free lunches on a Friday, games room, free fruit and drinks daily, your birthday off work, options to buy and sell holidays and much much more…
What's left to say? You know what to do. If you're the type of person that reaches for the stars and wants to work in a flexible collaborative environment and rapidly progress your career whilst working with the latest technologies and you've got the relevant technical experience (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL) hit that apply button to submit your application now.
Video Interviews for this position will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.
Vacancy: Mid + Senior level Software Developer
Skills: Solid back end experience in C#, ASP.Net, MVC and any knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS would be a bonus
Location: Manchester City Centre (ideal for public transport links)
Industry: Software house
Package: Up to £55,000 depending on experience plus benefits including flexible start and finish times (core working hours 10am - 4pm), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus the opportunity buy & sell holidays, healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free Friday lunch, reward & recognition scheme and many more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.