Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
NET Developer - Remote/Sheffield - Up to 50K
Join a company that designs integrated end-to-end surveillance control systems for the world's most demanding security environments who create innovative tailored solutions with high reliability and flexibility, specifically for casinos, oil and gas, public space, banking, transport and critical infrastructure applications.
They are proven experts in the field, having over 25 years' experience in the design of high security systems experience, field proven products, and expert support personnel in the UK, US, Europe, UAE and Singapore meaning they provide comprehensive protection and peace of mind.
The development team are looking for talented developers to create and maintain containerised services that form part of the Synergy platform. These services contain both back end and UI capabilities for both workforce management and cloud evidence locker aspects of Synergy. Typically developed using .NET Core, in line with latest best practice in terms of development and deployment practices, developers build features to meet the latest demands of our customers and strategic roadmap.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Working Pattern: Hybrid
You will be responsible for:
- Deployment & Operation of their security software platform based on containerised services.
- Creation of dashboards and analytics queries to manage running environments.
- Close collaboration with development teams to help automate build, test and release processes.
- Collaboration with software architect and product management to help design the deployment of our platform components to create a secure and scalable platform, that is as easy to operate as possible.
- Support of the Global Support team to help them in their job of identifying and diagnosing software faults so that we can provide the best experience for the users of our platform
What they're looking for:
The role would suit a self-starter with strong analytical skills who can work both independently and as part of a team to create innovative solutions with experience in:
- .NET/.NET Core
The following would be desirable:
- Rest APIs
- 25 holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- International travel Opportunities (project dependent)
- Share acquisition scheme
- Death in service (x4)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.