about 1 month ago
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Can lead in a complex on-premises upgrade of Dynamics CRM to the current on-premises version.
- Clearly and logically able to architect well-structured solutions/framework from start to finish to solve business problems with confidence.
- Can lead customer-facing conversations with the ability to whiteboard and/or demonstrate solutions to business problems on the fly
- Ability to work with customer architects to successfully recommend a solution to integrate Dynamics with other platforms/applications
- Ability to lead a team in best-practices surrounding recent versions of Dynamics 365/CRM
- Able to think holistically about project goals to design a working Dynamics 365 custom code solution
- Proficient understanding of the Dynamics 365/CRM platform and all that it offers
- Able to configure and develop complex coded solutions within Dynamics
- Work to continually adapt and set development standards for all Dynamics engagements
- Assist in presales efforts
- Assist in the interview process
- Lead teams of developers, and/or develops solutions for an engagement
- Multiple on-premises deployments and/or upgrades of Dynamics CRM/365.
- 5-8 years development experience with Microsoft development tools
- 3+ years architecting (technical) Dynamics 365/CRM Solutions
- Keep up-to-date on all Microsoft Dynamics 365 offerings
- Firm grasp and experience with development on the Dynamics platform, including:
- API Consumption
- Some SQL knowledge
- Some Markup knowledge
- Some Azure knowledge
- Experience in massive cloud migrations
- Experience in Agile SAFE and/or Scrum Projects
- Perform Dynamics 365 Online setup through Office 365
- Can setup automated testing and CI
- Experience with multiple Client/Server frameworks
- Understands and can use multiple design patterns.
- Fully grasps callbacks, promises, and Async.
- Can setup CRM Visual Studio Solution from scratch.
- Can setup Custom Web Resources to interact with the form and load custom JS libraries.
- Has a firm belief in either early bound or late bound C# development, and can argue as to why
- Understands the CRM Plugin Pipeline, the Prevalidation/PreOperation/PostOperation stages what a Target will have in each stage, and what happens post stage if you update the target.
- Understands Plugin Filters and images
- Can manage and maintain the entire CRM ALM, correctly using a Dev, Qa, Stage, and Prod environment.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- Plan and carry out unit testing
- Familiar and experienced in:
- Core Microsoft Dynamics Platform and it's components
- Implementation Methodology
- Web Services
- Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Network and operating systems
- Understanding of key independent software vendors (ISV's within the industry
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to think abstractly
- Taking ownership of project and team success
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Clear and effective communications
- On-Premises installation experience
- ADFS configuration
- Understanding and capability to setup and work with a 3rd Party ETL Tool (Extract-Transform-Load) such as Scribe, CozyRoc, KingswaySoft or similar tool
Technical Requirements detailed above, however special callout to the following:
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.