15 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Planner
Oscar Energy are proud to represent a market-leading client at their site in Louisiana. This will be a 12-month assignment with possibility for extension. Start ASAP
The Electrical Maintenance Planner will report to the Maintenance Planning Supervisor and will be responsible for the effective Preventive and Corrective planning of Electrical maintenance work.
The following experience & skillset is critical to this role and must be met for consideration.
- 5 years of Electrical field maintenance work experience in Oil and Gas, LNG, or petrochemical facilities.
- 3 years of Electrical routine maintenance planner experience in in Oil and Gas, LNG, or petrochemical facilities.
- SAP/Prometheus (GWOS) experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in Planning, Scheduling and Execution processes, procedures and best practices.
- Experience in commissioning, startup, and maintenance of Oil & Gas or petrochemical facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Minimum a high school diploma or GED. Technical degree, or a nationally recognized standard (such as NCCER) is preferred. PMP certification.
Should you be interested please send across your latest resume to Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.