US$60 - US$66 per month
7 days ago
Location: Sacramento, San Francisco, Concord, Fairfield, or San Ramon
Duration: 6 months+
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Support Cybersecurity Infrastructure Services technologies to implement technical and operational solutions that integrate with the existing or define IT network architecture and services standards.
- Ensure that design, development, and testing activities conform to the strategic and tactical direction for individual initiatives.
- Cybersecurity Infrastructure Services supports the following major technology areas; Configuration/Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, Physical Identity/Access Management and Intelligence & Event Management.
- Where necessary, assist the technical lead/architect and security analyst in testing product or policy upgrades within the appropriate environments and perform other ad-hoc job-related duties as assigned.
- Be the first point escalation and provide advanced troubleshooting support to our Operation team.
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and sharing information required for the team to be successful.
Technical Skills required
- Extensive knowledge of Endpoint Protection Platform solutions is required ie, Mcafee or comparable platform.
- Experienced with Advanced Threat Protection and Malware products and 3rd party Endpoint Protection Agents
- Experience with Disc Encryption, ie, Bitlocker, MBAM and Dell DDPE
- 3-4 years experience in using, managing, and/or supporting Endpoint Protection, Malware and Threat Prevention.
- Malware and operating system vulnerabilities.
- Endpoint Software running on various Windows OS
- General Networking
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.