US$80000 - US$90000 per annum
TH EAE ENBLE_1652275211
about 1 month ago
What about you?
- You have a track record in mid-market or enterprise B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, with proven success through doing the simple things well.
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of a company's product, customer pain points, and value-based selling.
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More Specifically You Will
- Quota Killer!
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
- Selling into accounts of $250m - $1B.
- Build pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on the Company's product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect's pain points.
- Adhere to the company's operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and willing to embrace the company's values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
Required Skills And Experience
- 2+ years of direct full sales cycle experience selling mid-market or enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Professional and effective written and oral skills
- A self-starter and able to operate without close oversight
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and highly passionate about sales
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator with an ability to quickly establish rapport
- Customer-centric and recognize the need for customer success
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.