US$120000 - US$150000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Epicor ERP Manager (Hybrid)
- Coordinate with stakeholders to provide support to Senior ERP Manager to ensure a successful global implementation of Epicor ERP
- Advise on design, configuration, and system integration best practices
- Assist in analyzing business processes to gather requirements for initial implementation, ongoing improvement, of Epicor ERP
- Design, build, maintain custom reports and dashboards during and after implementation
- Gather ongoing requirements from users and modify or create custom reports
- Support daily use of Epicor ERP, including troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues and requests
- 2 years' experience implementing, managing, and supporting ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Epicor ERP experience required
- Experience using SQL to query databases for testing, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Experience implementing, configuring, supporting 3rd party system integrations with ERP systems
- User Interface experience
- Web Application experience
- CSS / Scripting experience/ Web languages
- The Premier expendables, equipment, and product manufacturer for theatre, film, television and architectural environments.
- Five Academy Awards
- 3 Emmy Awards
What they offer:
- 401(k) match
- Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision
*Oscar Technology does not work with 3rd party agencies.
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.