£550 - £551 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, a financial services organisation, are looking for an F5 Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
The role is INSIDE of IR35 and paying £550 P/D
This position is FULLY REMOTE
- The role is for a F5 ASM Engineer to support the Telecommunication Network functions platform.
- Telecommunication Network Functions Platform provides the network overlay services that run across the Core Networking infrastructure
- Work as part of a highly successful team responsible for designing, testing, building, operating and maintaining our physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of F5 products, specifically LTM, ASM and APM modules.
- Previous experience of automation with F5 products.
- Previous experience using Git Hub or equivalent as well as CI/CD pipeline creation.
- Good understanding of networking and networking concepts.
- Good understanding of DNS, routing and switching
- Knowledge of AVI network load balancers would be beneficial
- Working experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum.
- Creation of technical and functional documentation/JIRA tasks etc.
- Ability to interpret user requirements to meet technical development needs and also interpreting technical development needs/questions into user friendly communication.
- Ability to prioritize efficiently and ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, considering changing needs and expectations.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.