Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vacancy: Commercial Data Analyst
Skills: SQL, Excel
Location: Manchester (plenty of remote working possible)
Salary: Up to £30,000 (plus a great benefits package including a bonus)
Brand new role for a Data Analyst for a well-known organisation based in Central Manchester to work within their financial services department.
We are looking for someone to create visually stimulating and insightful reports which will feed into stakeholders in a variety of departments across the business. You will be working within in large team of analyst and there is a great learning opportunity here. This role would really suit someone from an analytical background who is looking for their next position to progress their career.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable using SQL and writing queries, you will be reporting these insights in a variety of tools but we only require knowledge in excel to be considered. Any experience working within financial reporting would be very advantageous and well received for this position.
The company had a highly collaborative and inclusive culture and a very flexible approach to working patterns.
- Undertake in-depth analytics on customer behaviour and propose recommendations to improve outcomes for both customers and our business.
- Provide key analytical support in the development and review of marketing campaigns.
- Create and publish accurate reporting and KPI tracking, feed this into senior management for improved decision making.
- Spot data trends or anomalies and turn data into insight.
- Add value to the business by making recommendations based on information and analysis
- Work with other departments to support a more comprehensive picture of business performance.
- Essential - SQL
- Essential - Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bonus - Experience of working with a financial setting
This is an awesome opportunity to join a company with an established data team, produce some great insights, see the fruits of your work and really develop your career.
- Company Bonus
- 6% Pension
- Variety of discounts
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working - both on hours and work from home options.
- Cycle to work
- 24 days holiday to begin with. (plus bank holidays)
What's left to say? You know what to do. If you're the type of person that reaches for the stars and wants to work in a fun supportive environment and rapidly progress your career whilst working with the latest technologies in data and you've got the relevant technical experience as a Data Analyst hit that apply button to submit your application now.
Interviews for this position will be commencing immediately so be sure to not miss out! You will be contacted by a phone call or by email to book an appointment, please be patient.
Vacancy: Data Analyst
Skills: SQL, Excel
Salary: Up to £30,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.