£450 - £451 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, are looking for IT Network Security specialist who will be responsible for delivery of layer 7 WAF protections across the clients critical web services.
The contract is initially for 6 Months and is INSIDE of IR35. The day rate on the role is £500 P/D.
The requirements for the role are below and if you have the suitable skills and experience then get back to me with an updated version of your CV.
Strong experience with the following technologies is required:
- Application Level & Bot Security Protections: Akamai (also known as Akamai Kona or Akamai Kona Site Defender)
- Load Balancing: F5 LTM, GTM, ASM
- DNS: Qip
- Network Layer Security Protections: Radware, Cloud / Akamai
- Routing and Switching: Cisco
Responsibilities of the role will include -
- Consult with Cybersecurity and application teams to deliver WAF protections for our critical applications
- Deliver on premise configuration across F5, DNS, and routing and switching environments
- Work with vendor Akamai to deliver WAF / BOT protections
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.