Up to £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Up to £60,000
A London and New York fintech based company who are one of Tech Track's top 50 fastest growing UK companies, who were the first to develop the youth fintech and financial education category are looking for a Flutter Developer to come join their exciting team!
The company offers debit cards and apps for the younger generation and companion apps for family members to help the young build good money habits to last a lifetime! They currently help over two million members improve their money skills every day.
The role will primarily focus on creating new features to help drive the strategic growth of the business. You'll be working closely with the product team to understand the business requirements and bring the company's product roadmap to life across their mobile app and the APIs developed by our back end team. You will also establish close partnerships with teams across the business to ensure successful releases.
- Work closely with our existing Mobile App development team to develop and implement required functionality within our framework and quality standards
- Work closely with the Product teams and develop a deep understanding of the requirements and functionality that they would like to implement
- Research and recommend technical solutions as and when necessary
- At least 2 years of proven experience in writing Mobile App using Flutter
- Strong experience in developing Mobile App with APIs (SOAP/Rest, JSON)
- Proven experience in releasing Flutter Mobile App to both iOS and Android
- Have a very good understanding of back-end, web and mobile app technology in a demanding consumer environment
- Strong team player, ability to work in cross-functional teams with marketing, product, design, engineering, operations and partners
- goFlex - flexible working that lets you choose how (& where) you work best (office /
- home / a mix of both)
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years' service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
How to apply
Send over your up to date CV!
If this role isn't right for you, do you know someone that might be interested?
**** You could earn £1,000 of retail vouchers if you refer a successful candidate to Oscar ****
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend someone.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.