San Francisco, California
US$150000 - US$200000 per annum + 100% Remote, unlimited PTO
26 days ago
Founding Golang Engineer- up to $200k!
Looking to be part of a brand new start-up that just secured their first round of funding with 2 years of runway and plans to secure more? Be part of a company on a mission to automate API development by integrating directly into your gitops and propagating changes. The product is currently in the prototype stage with a goal is to bring it to market by the end of the year with a team of 3 backend, 1 fullstack, and 1 UX Founding Engineers along with the Founder (Engineering/Data Background) and Co-founder (Product Background).
This role will be 100% remote with headquarters in San Francisco. Ideally candidates will meet up with the team in person (paid for by the company) about once every 1-2 months there.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering (not including internships), at least some working in Golang
- Excited about the idea of building a product by Engineers, for Engineers
- Experience building products from the ground up through the product life cycle
- Able to collaborate well with other teams
Ideally you also:
- Have worked on internal platform teams, developer tools, developer productivity or infrastructure products at scale
- Have lots of experience building and maintaining APIs
- Are able to wear many hats and pick up new technologies & languages quickly as well as already know a few yourself
- Are detail oriented and enjoy understanding the depths of technical domains
The Tech Stack:
- Golang, Typescript, React + Next.js, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Grit (we are a start-up after all!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity (between 1-2% of company depending on experience)
No sponsorship available at this time, must be authorized to work in the USA
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.