£45000 - £55000 per annum
FE Dev Berkshire_1611596229
about 1 month ago
Looking for a new Front End Developer role? Want to work for a client with over 18 years' experience within their field who have an outstanding client portfolio? Then this Front-End Developer role based in Reading, Berkshire could be the position for you!
The Front-End Developer role is primarily focused on front-end development, production of websites using their bespoke platform and ongoing maintenance of client projects.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Producing engaging websites and unique interactive experience for their clients.
- Provide leadership throughout the project lifecycle by defining functional and technical requirements.
- Prototype and build solutions using
Key skills for the Front-End Developer:
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or similar
- Integrating controls and plug-ins and widgets
- Experience with NodeJS and Gulp build system is desirable
- Experience with frameworks such as React.js. is desirable
The role is paying between £45-55,000 depending on experience, with interviews being lined up for 1st February.
The role also come with a very generous package along with the chance to work for a company whose main drive to develop their staff as much as possible.
If you could be interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.