£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Looking for a new Front End Developer opportunity? A client of ours based in Central Reading are currently looking to recruit a Front-End Developer to join their Front-End Function. They have designed an innovative and highly successful cross-platform function, that supports field workers across multiple disciplines.
They have grown into the UK's leading provider by developing resilient and easy to use solutions that can be used on tablets, mobiles, and PC's. The opportunity will allow the potential Front-end Developer to work primarily on this solution, to improve responsiveness, it's functionalities, capabilities and aesthetics. Ideally the Front-end Developer will have experience working with React.js & Typescript however, they are happy to view candidates with similar framework experience.
Key responsibilities for the Front-End Developer:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new features to further improve their products
- Implement the new functionalities with an emphasis on quality
- Peer review code
- Discussing technical solutions, the architecture team and collaborating closely with QA engineers
- Working closely with Product Managers to prepare user stories and roadmap for the team Engineers and QAs to deliver a high-quality product
Key Skills for the Front-End Developer:
- React and TypeScript - Desirable
- Experience with Jira and related
- Experience developing products & platforms
- Knowledge of OO principles, Design Patterns, functional programming and clean code principles
The role is paying up to £55,000 dependant on experience, with initial interviews taking place from the 10th September.
If you could be interested in this role please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or contact me directly on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/cengizjaffer/
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.