£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 days ago
I am currently recruiting a Front-End Developer with Angular expertise for an exciting telecommunications start-up based out of Chineham, Basingstoke who offer the chance to work 100% remote They provide an award-winning online research service and have recently received their Series A funding which are accompanies by ambitious plans to double in size by the end of 2021. They pride themselves in having the finest tech team available and are looking for the best of the best when it comes to Angular development.
As the potential Front End Developer, you will be tasked with leading the dev teams Front End function and leading all Angular development projects. This role offers the chance for any potential Front End Developer to showcase their Angular skills and help modernise the company's development program.
The Front-End Developer will be coming in to help build and develop their business-critical applications, giving you the chance to have a significant impact on the future of their platform, and ability to grow!
Key responsibilities for the Front-End Developer (Angular):
- Work on scoping and designing using-facing applications
- Writing and adhering to high quality coding standards using Angular
- Implementing user friendly and innovative functionalities to their products
- Working with an Agile environment
- Taking Graphic designs and creating high quality web pages
- Developing a legacy system from C# on to Angular
Key skills for the Front-End Developer (Angular):
- Creating web applications using Angular
- Application of data architecture
- Working on end-to-end projects
- Bing comfortable and having experience being the lead for Front End Development projects (Angular)
- Background and focus on engineering best practices
The role is paying up to £55,000 depending on experience with initial interviews scheduled to commence on the 18th January. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.