Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £52000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Front End Developer - ReactJS - Birmingham - £52,000 + Benefits Package
We are after an experienced front end web developer who is a motivated and proactive. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of a new product launch for an exciting, high-growth, well-funded start-up looking to double in size due to significant financial investment.
This opportunity will allow a Front End Developer to build web and mobile platforms using the latest technology and trends, in a flexible working environment, while being an instrumental part of the businesses growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the architecture and building of new products
- User requirements gathering, solution design, implementation
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration
Essential Technical Skills
- Web technologies including HTML5 and responsive CSS3
- Use of a CSS framework such as SemanticUI or Bootstrap, and ideally CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience writing unit tests
- Using and debugging REST APIs, including concepts such as CORS and authentication techniques.
- Source control and team workflow using git and github.com, including PRs, and peer code reviews.
- Working collaboratively in an agile environment including providing accurate development time estimates.
Nice to haves
- Visual Studio / Microsoft Azure
- C# / ASP.NET Core
- Experience building Mobile-first products
- Experience prototyping ideas
- Competitive salary
- Share scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested or would like some more information, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a call on 0121 647 6888
Front End Developer, Birmingham, React.JS, £52,000 + Benefits
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.